Lorie,

We were not far from the Little Mermaid but not right on top of it. We did tie up right next to several lighthouses though- including some that were directly out my cabin window.

The temperatures were fine for others but not for me- I went north looking for 60's and got 80's & 90's. I survived- in fact I actually lost 6 pounds on the vacation.

Greg,

Here's a photo I took of Alcatraz a few years back and I don't see much similarity. I'd say that Weed Battery under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge bears a closer resemblence given it's position on top of the battery.

I'd say that Weed Battery under the Verrazano Narrows Bridge bears a closer resemblence given it's position on top of the battery. I took this photo on my cruise to Bermuda leaving from NYC.

The route the cruise took seems to not be a very popular one. Celebrity usually only does it once a year. You can get a smaller taste of the fjords on many cruises throghout the season but stops in Tallin, Riga, St Petersburg and other Baltic ports are easier to find.

In fact next year Celebrity will not be replicating this cruise at all.

Dennis