Here's another shot of the Ven Marina Light again with the problem of picking it out due to it's color.

We continued on our way to Copenhagen and pulled into the harbor passing by several lights in the process.

Here are some shots of the Breakwater Lights as you enter the harbor.

I actually missed the Trekroner Lighthouse and Fortress as we pulled into the harbor. I noticed it after we had sailed in.

We spent the evening at Tivoli Gardens. it's got some very nice gardens there and a plethora of restaurants. Walt disney visited here to get ideas for disneyland when he was forming his plans to build it.

We took a walking tour of copenhagen during the day the next day. It was just another perfect day- bright sun, no clouds, no rain and temperatures near 90. I did the 3 mile walk around Copenhagen but skipped the one hour canal cruise back. I could already feel my face getting red.

We walked by a Lighthsip on our travels through the "old" and "new " parts of Copenhagen.

Here are a couple of shots of the Gedser Rev Lighthship # XVII. These were also taken with the Casio not the Panasonic.

We of course got to see the Little Mermaid on our walking tour of the city along with the Winter Palaces and the old harbour area and the Citadel fort and it's church and the Cathedral in the new part of the city.

We pulled out of Copenhagen and I got some shots of the Trekroner lighthouse and fortress as we left. Those are in the next post.