I thought of wearing my badge, but not until after I had left home. I also did not think about how I was going to answer the questio Where did you get that shirt? I found it thru a post on this site, but I can't recall just where. I believe that it was a site for an artist out of California. He painted LH's, Covered Bridges, Tranis and other subjects and then transferred the image to t shirts, etc. He died sometime in late summer early fall 99. The information was posted on the forum and I saw it and went to the website and placed an order for the Tarytown and Portland Head. I've got a collection of t shirts from many of the lights I have been to. They are often a conversation starter. I was asked numerous times yesterday about thr Tarrytown shirt. I also did not get as many pictures as i might have. i spent a good amount of time tlaking o Donna and other LH visitors. The individuals from the Hudson River group and the Westchester Co Parks were very helpful and informative. I had been to Tarytown in June 99, but could not get very close due to the gate being locked. I had been watching the calender of events for the parks for a chance to get into the LH. I did a twofer on Sat- the IMAX theater in Nyack was showing Fantasia 2000 so my wife, daughter and I went to see it and my wife and I continued on to the LH. We got so engrossed in conversation that we were the last ones to leave except for the workers and an individual doing a stoy on the Hudson River as it enters the new millenium. In fact, i missed a picture of the LH with the light on by about 2 seconds. They closed up shop as soon as we walked out on the bridge. In retrospect, i probably paid more attention to talking to people then exploring the LH and taking pictures. That's ok, I can get back to the LH again it's not that far.It's nice to put a face to someone you have conversed with- even if it was not directly. I hope to meet more Wackos on my further LH adventures. Mybe I'll run into some in CA or on the Delaware Bay trip in July. Dennis Here is the website for Westchester Co Parks http://www.westchestergov.com/calendar/parksorgcalquery.asp

[This message has been edited by wheland (edited 02-27-2000).]