Sorry about that Dennis! I was so concerned about getting my pictures in that I failed to watch my spelling.

You're right about taking pictures from ones own point of view. I thought your pictures were great also and tried to pick some that were different to put on the forum.

I enjoy Maine very much. It's by far my favorite state, especially for lighthouse visiting and for the coast in general. The further north and east I go, the better it seems to get.

Sorry you didn't get out to Squirrel Point. I guess a lot of people don't go out there because of the walk in from the end of the road. I guess it's about a mile in as it took Sharon and I just about 25 minutes to get in (we took a wrong turn)and 20 minutes to get back to the truck. We walk 4 miles every day for the heck of it, so this wasn't too bad. We also walked the beach out to a fair view of Pond Island Light. I took a picture but it was far out and outside of knowing that its a picture of a lighthouse, there isn't any detail. Saw Sequin the same way. Maybe next time I'll check in to a boat cruise.

Thanks for sharing your pictures also.

Bert

Bert

No mountain is too tall if your first step is belief. -Anonymous