I spent last weekend in Niagara Falls and took the opportunity to drive up to Niagara-On-The-Lake to view the Niagara River Range lights. Small quaint twin towers fitting for the small quaint community where they reside. They are square tapering atructures which have the characteristic Canadian markings...mostly white with red "trim". They are located in a marina and are publically accessible but were not open to climb. They were easily found...again using the Penrose guide (another plug for it Dave!).

I'm heading home for the weekend tomorrow morning after class and will hopefully be able to hit Dunkirk on the way...provided they are open between 10 and 2 as they claim...and there are no other weddings, funerals or bar-mitzvahs scheduled there. Unfortunately I will be missing the first meeting on Sunday of the Upstate NY Harbour Lights Collectors Club. I was so graciously invited to attend even though I am an out-of-towner and I wish them the best of luck in getting their group started. Maybe they will allow me to be an honorary member anyway???

Doc John

Doc John