Walked in about 9pm last night from a 4-day, 2,000 mile, 26-light journey of almost the entire UP. I'm WIPED. It's going to take a couple days to catch up to the happenings and sift through all my images. I talked to my Fran on the WILD cruise last night on my way south and she said they had a good day yesterday, although the itinerary was changed due to wave troubles, since Lake Superior was still running 4-6 footers yesterday morning after a front went through on Saturday night and all day Sunday it was 10+ foot waves out there. Needless to say, I got some INCREDIBLE shots. Went wading at Au Sable and Crisp Point both, got evening light on Whitefish and sunset at Iroquois, late evening light and sunset at Menominee with fireworks to boot, and to top it all off, I found out by trespassing (that's another story due to some posted sign mix-ups) that 7,500 feet of shoreline was opened up for public use and designated a nature preserve in front of Bete Grise and Fran and I walked 1.5 miles down the beach at sunset Sunday night and got some unheard-of Bete Grise low-light, lantern room with Fresnel lens lit, along with some moonrise images over Bete Grise Bay. All the lack of sleep, running on adrenaline, and dirty windows from bug juice was worth every minute of being up in the UP. More to come...