Thanks to all that posted! laugh Some I have already seen (ie. Cape elizabeth, Portland Head, Springpoint Ledge) and some sound like more to do than time allotted. I'll look and see if BJ's carries that program as I'm not a member of Sam's amd don't frequent Wal-Mart.

I was looking a Stratford Point also since our first nights stay is in Milford, CT. I also noticed that the NJ tour, which my girlfriend is shying away from now (the ferry that is) has Cape May, Hereford, Barnegat, Absecon, Sea Girt, Navesink and Sandy Hook, but that seems like too much with the ferry and getting to Milford. Also, it seems like after hitting Portsmouth Harbor and Lighthouse depot, then Cape Neddick and wondering about Goat Island (time wise and view) so maybe we can see a couple of more before stopping overnight in Biddiford (depending on ease of viewing and finding and travel time. Then it's going to be to the White Mountains.

Maybe some on the way back, but that also depends on what you can get to easily off of I-95.

Steve

Health through education, for a much misguided nation!!