We just got back from our weekend adventure and managed to find 10 lighthouses on the Chesapeake that we missed the last time around. I now stand at 37 + 3 just like Bryan. We decided against trying to see the Chesapeake Light Tower with our little boat. You probably would have seen in the paper "Two Wackos drown trying to see light tower".

We will next take a drive down to see Ft. Washington and Jones Point since they are a "road trip" away.

Our favorite light on this trip was Sting Ray Point. That's the replica built this past year at the Deltaville Marina. The details inside were outstanding. The center column is actually a piece of unfinished pine. Round and everything.

Our most upsetting light...Fishing Battery. We were able to pull up to the island and look around. How sad! The building is made of brick but the roof and lantern are in really bad shape. No windows left. I hope someone will step in to try to save this one.

I have pictures I can download but I can't remember how to do it. Maybe I'll look into it and try to post some by tomorrow.