Hi again,

Because the thread "Christmas Lighthouse Hunting From West Tennessee" was getting rather large (and therefor taking pretty long to download & open) I decided to put the trip maps here, in their own thread. I have now completed posting the photos to that other thread. If you haven't visited there recently, please drop by for a look. More photos can be viewed by clicking on the links embedded in that thread. Please let me know (by e-mail) if you find any links that don't work or if you have any other suggestions.

Click here to jump to "Christmas Lighthouse Hunting" now

The map links below will open in a new window; simply close that window to return here. Mapquest also has interactive mapping features that allow you to zoom in or out, recenter map in the window, etc., but I have been unable to link to interactive maps here directly. You can check out Mapquest with all it's features at: http://www.mapquest.com .

Day 2

Cape Henry Lighthouses.

Click here for Cape Henry, VA area map (This is NOT a mapquest map; it does not have a mapquest link)

Click here for Fort Story (Cape Henry), VA detail map (This is NOT a mapquest map; it does not have a mapquest link)

Each map beyond this point opens with a Mapquest logo at the top. This logo is an active link that will take you directly to mapquest.com if you click on it, should you want to explore on your own.

Assateague Lighthouse.

Click here for Cape Henry, VA to Chincoteague, VA route map

Day 3

Click here for Chincoteague, VA detail map

Cape May Lighthouse.

Click here for Chincoteague, VA to Atlantic City, NJ route map

Click here for Lewes, DE area map

Click here for Lewes, DE to Cape May, NJ route map (map picks up at NJ ferry terminal)

Hereford Inlet Lighthouse.

Click here for Cape May Point, NJ to North Wildwood, NJ route map

Click here for North Wildwood, NJ detail map

Absecon Lighthouse.

Click here for Atlantic City, NJ detail map

Day 10

Barnegat Lighthouse.

Click here for Absecon Light(Atlantic City), NJ to Sandy Hook Light, NJ route map

Click here for Barnegat Light, NJ area map

Sea Girt Lighthouse.

Click here for Sea Girt, NJ detail map

Navesink Inlet & Sandy Hook Lighthouses.

Click here for Highlands, NJ & Sandy Hook, NJ area map

Click here for Highlands, NJ detail map

Well, this didn't work out anywhere near as well as I'd hoped! I had hoped that I could post (fewer) interactive maps so you could zoom for yourself, instead of having to post all of the above clutter. But then, cluttering up the Forums is one of the things I do best! :-D

-Art

[This message has been edited by Art (edited 02-02-99).]

-Art