Hello,

We were going to go to our state fair tonight to watch a band. But it's raining. So, I'm just finishing going through the last photos from the WILD cruise.

We had a nice time on the WILD Lake Superior cruise. Although the weather wasn't cooperative all the time, it was fun seeing some familiar faces and getting to know some new people. With the exception of Sand Island, the captain did an excellent job positioning the boat and allowing sufficient time for photos. The crew also seemed to interact more with the passengers this year. It was a great time!

Paul already did a great job sharing details and photos. Here are some I'd like to share...

Bald Eagle I normally don't bring along my 100-400 mm zoom lens unless I'm going to be photographing wildlife. When we saw this eagle, I was glad I had it. (Even with the zoom lens, I had to crop this shot.)

Duluth Outer Lighthouse

View of Split Rock from the Keweenaw Star This was my first time seeing Split Rock from a boat.

I was trying to take some photos of Split Rock from the shore, but all these people were in my photo. wink

The McBees and the Bill doll @ Split Rock