We had a great time at the lighthouse on Saturday!!!! Earlier in the day it was foggy and very dreary. The sun came out while we were out there. We stayed out at the lighthouse until 5:00p.m. when we took the trolley back. We met Terry Pepper in the tower by the fresnel lens. We also talked to Wayne Sapulski while waiting to climb the tower. He asked us what was happening with Jakers since he hadn't heard about him in a while.

We went out to dinner with Mary and Herm, Dan and Carol at a restaurant called Leggs in Cross Village. While waiting for our table we could use a lens to look out at Waugoshance Light and Skillagalee Light. We wish Jennifer and her mom and aunt could have gone along with us but they had to go home yet that night. Maybe next time.

The houses that we went by on the way out are much the same as those above in Harbor Springs. The homes were constructed in a time long ago and are now passed down generation to generation. It is what we would call a gated community today. I am really glad that the association let the historical society use this as a fund raiser. Believe me if they do it next year I would love to go back.

Mary and Jeff