Hilari - great links! Hadn't seen either one. Grand Manan is probably too far out for this trip, but the other one's cool to help me plan which lights to allocate more time for photos.

I've been using the site Dave's talking about (no link, but Google makes it easy enough). The guy that runs it seems enthusiastic for sure, but to me, taking the good stuff off the web to make you buy the CD is a huge turn off. I've been using it just because it's all there really is, but there could be better. Maybe I'll make it. There has to be something better than cross-referencing with the-site-that-must-not-be-named, the LHDepot database, and various websites in French, which I know I should have taken instead of Spanish.

I'm going to check back on Bert and Sharon's logs, too - hopefully that won't have the trip planning continuing east. Have to be careful there...that's for another trip. wink

Right now, it looks like it's a 4-5 day sojourn. I'd probably go up to the top, and then come down the coast from North-South. Hit as many lights as humanly possible, since I may not come this way again for a long time. It looks like it works out so I may even hit a few Maine lights on the way back...getting out of Campobello Island, Lubec Harbor and West Quoddy are on your doorstep.

I don't think any Wacko has ever done such a trip to this province...and probably not that many people, either. But if anyone has any, any experience or info, I'd appreciate it.