It's Back! I had intended to have another opportunity drawing for an Erie Land Light before now, but better late than never. And to help make up for being so long, we have decided that there will be two pieces in the drawing and two winners. One Artist Proof and one single digit piece. First name drawn will get their choice of which piece. Second person gets the "left overs" . . . .

Here's the scoop:

• This opportunity drawing will run thru the end of July.
• Opportunities will be $5 each or 5 for $20, same as last time.
• Payment may be sent by check or you can use the PayPal buttons on this page . Don't worry about the dates listed on the page - John will change the dates when he gets a chance.
• I will hold a drawing on approximately August 1st.
• We must sell at least $100 worth of opportunities or the drawing will be delayed until we have reached that amount. Don't think this will be an issue, but we just have to have a disclaimer.
• You will not receive a ticket, but will receive an email confirmation when I receive your payment.
• PLEASE print legibly!
• Winners will be notified either by email or phone. Once the first winner has decided which piece they wish, both names will be published here in the Collector Forums.

Checks need to be made out to me and mailed to:

Dave Hannum
PO Box 5
Kokomo IN 46903-0005