You did not say what type of camera you are using but if you are using a 35mm camera you might want to use a no. 25 red filter for black and white film used for outdoor photos. This filter will darken the blue skies and allow clouds and buildings and other things to have a higher contrast to the sky. You might also have to tell the place you have the film developed that you have used a filter, if you do, so they do not try to adjust for the higher contrast.

I was pleased to learn about the new b/w film, I had not heard about it. I used to take a lot of color photos only because it was so difficult to have b/w film developed. Now I may have to take some on my vacation to Mackinaw City, Mi in three weeks and try some pictures of the bridge, forts and of course the lighthouse.

Jim

PS. Again depending on your camera, you may have to be careful if this is a fully automatic camera as some cameras are programmed to work best with color print/slide film and need some special care when using b/w film. The camera instructions should give this information or hopefully the manufacture's web site might be helpful. If I think of anything else before Fri. I will post the information here.

Jim

[This message has been edited by drwhok9 (edited 08-04-99).]

Jim
Dr. Who ?