And let's not forget the personal time and expense the Younger's went to as they travelled all over our country meeting HL collectors to give the personal and family touch to the HL line, spending time and expense at collectible shows with award winning booths, giving talks at meetings, raising funds for lighthouse preservation, etc. etc.

Most of our HL reunions I feel were very generously supported by the Younger's to put on a fabulous event for collectors!

Now you might say the business paid for these expenses, which is true. But the business was owned by the Younger's and these expenses reduced their personal profit and it was not required that they do all these things for their collector's.

Smart business sense yes, but costly for them in personal time and money commitments.

My wife and I once stopped in unannounced to their company office several years ago when we were in San Diego. We were treated to a personal tour and even invited to sit down with Bill in his personal office for a friendly visit.

No, I could never call the Younger's greedy based
on my personal experience with HL since 1995.