To update everyone on what is happening with the Wacko Name badges:

As John mentioned, some have already been produced and delivered (but without the lanyards). I took the Derby City Lights folks theirs yesterday, and a certain LI family has theirs for when they see Bill tomorrow. There are 83 orders so far, most also opting for the lanyard (you do need someplace to hang the name badge from, and you should be able to also use it to display the Wacko Pin). The lanyards should be here by mid-March.

As soon as I receive the lanyards I will be shipping out the badges that have been ordered and paid for. If you have not yet sent in your payment, please do so. Last night I sent an email to everyone from whom I have received payment. If you have sent payment and did not receive the email, please contact me. (Dixie, you need to send me an email - yours was returned undeliverable.)

Please encourage your collector friends and club members to order a name badge. I am hoping to send the Block Island South East folks a donation of more than $1000 when this project concludes. To be able to do this, we need to sell lots of badges! Hey, you can't go to a signing or a regional without your Wacko Badge (it is against the rules - read the fine print).

Paul has shared a great picture with all of us and John has provided the format for the name badge. Thanks to them, to all who have ordered and all of you about to order for your support of this project.

Dave
[This message has been edited by Dave H (edited 03-03-2002).]