I would suspect we all owe a debt of gratitude to the successors of the Younger and Associates business; I can't imagine this business generates much profit, if any. Reducing LE editions sizes down to just above 1,000 compared to years when the business sometimes sold out at 10,000 LE pieces makes you wonder about the economic feasibility of this whole collectible line.

If the promotion, as designed, generates needed cash flow to both the "home office" and local dealers now, then I guess it is worth a try.

One comment to Don Devine, though... Your primary business is considered at the "very top" for marketing.. great catalog, great website, great selection, great concept. Can you explain why there is not a single summer release shown on the "harbourlights.com" website.?? (this is not a slam against that site's webmaster who has done more than his share to promote harbour lights over the years). Can't someone who works in Maine for LD handle this responsibility a couple times a year??

You know if you don't put your product in the "display case" you aren't going to sell anything...