Good Tuesday Morning!

Let me put perspective into this 2009 Summer Release Promotion!

These are tough times for our Dealers. In-store "traffic" is at an all time low; even the most faithful of Harbour Lights' Collectors have slowed down their purchases, this past year. We (Harbour Lights) have a responsibility to our Dealers "to drive" business into their stores!

As we were developing the 2010 line up, i discussed with our team the concerns that many of our Dealers have about the slow down in sales. We thought of several ideas that nay create some excitiment, something that would create a second look at What's new? Add it all up a special limited edtion was born - HL 805 Jordan Point VA! Remember HL 805 Jordan Point is not being sold through our Dealers -it is available only through this special promotion!

Why the 2009 Summer Release - to put an emphasios on what's new!

I have checked around with several of my "collectible peers" this is the first time any could remember a limited edtion be used as a "Gift with Purchase"!

Perhaps we could have designed the program in some different manner - but the program stands. It is fair, well managed and could provide the imputus for future promotions.

On Monday, I heard from two Dealers, who because of this promotion were able to increse several orders!

I do want to address the concern of some that Harbour Lights is being managed like a business.
It is a business and like any other business, we are responsible for making a profit.In today's collectible market making a profit is very difficult! Dealers are closing "fast and furiously" and the intensity of collecting has diminished.

Promotions such as Jordan Point VA may cause controversy; I see that as healthy!

And by the way, I have seen the first completed 2010 Replica - all I can say is "UNREAL"!

Please call me 800.365.1219 with your gripes, groans and cheers! I am always willing to listen.

Tony C.