I can understand everyone's frustration over this special piece that will be given away free to anyone that buys 6 of the 8 summer releases. Remember though that HLs is a business and while they make some happy, they will undoubtably make some unhappy. The choice to buy 6 summer releases is everyone's to make just as the choice to attend a reunion or regional is a choice. I get frustrated over not being able to attend a reunion or a "not within 100 mile" regional because of my wife's serious back problems that will not allow her to spend a night in a strange bed. I'm happy that others are able to attend and don't consider giving up a hobby that I love just because I can't leave her alone.

Sure, HLs should have considered the economy and the impact of having to spend money that you may or may not have and maybe the Spring 2009 issues should have been included in the count, but, guidelines needed to be set and Tony and HLs set the guidelines as they felt was the fairest to all collectors. Considering giving up collecting something you love will not help HLs survive, it will only hamper their survival.

Rich