Excellent words of wisdom! I never thought of the selling of recent released pieces on eBay until I read Jim's post. We recognize dealer dumping which in some cases must be frustrating for dealers who play by the rules. Will the "new" Harbour Lights be able to control the rule-breakers (RB's)?

Is very easy to sit back and judge those we feel are doing wrong. The RB's are fighting for survival in the tough retail world. They figure making $10 three times now is better than making $30 one time at a later date. It's six of one, and a half dozen of another. Unfortunately, they are hurting those who try to maintain what is right and keep this fine collectible just that, collectible.

Although I scan eBay on a daily basis, I'm looking for older and maybe a rare piece to be sold at a bargain. I support my dealer with my auto ship of all new LE's and AB's. I do not purchase GLOW's. I guess this is how I keep the thrill of the hunt going in my mind.

There's a method to my madness. You see, I'm still a believer. I do believe that Harbour Lights will arise from the bad economy collectible industry ashes to once again regain its place in popularity amongst the expendible cash crowd. When it does, I'll be ready! I have approximately 400, or maybe more, HL's in stock. I won't know exactly what I have until I do a complete inventory. Among this inventory are many low flag#'s, AP's, and lightning rod pieces. I've taken care of quite a few collectors with pieces they would never be able to find at a dealer.

Let me set the record straight. This is a hobby for me, this buying and selling thing. I do not expect to get rich off it. I find it fun to just be involved in the secondary market game. I do not plan on leaving my HL's to anyone in the family because there's no real interest lying there. I do not plan on tucking them into my coffin because there won't be any room unless they bury me in a storage pod.

Bob is my name, and buying and selling to me is a game!

smile Bob smile