Has anyone else heard this rumor ?

Sources tell me that after months of lobbying and hundreds of phone calls Paul has finaly been granted 3 hours a month of time to operate the Hubel space telescope and will begin photographing lighthouses from outer space (weather permiting) I hear that the deal was finaly put together after Bill Younger steped in and put together a deal where HL would model a special lighthouse in Hillsboro, FL to satsify NASA officals.

Whats the deal with Joe Dimagio? his condition is begining to remind me of Jimmy Durante in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad,Mad World"
Mark
DBA as Mark Wagner Enterprises LLC ® See dealer for details, all rebates applied. Offer not available in Alaska or Hawaii. Consult a physician before taking advice from me. Close cover before striking. Your milage may vary. For more information see John 4:17. If a rash appears seek the advice of a qualified collector. Void where prohibited. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Objects in mirror are closer than they appear. CPVC, ASAP, TTFN.

[This message has been edited by Mark Wagner (edited 12-18-98).]