Quote:
Bill said it is an open because they already did a limited Minot's and he wants it available forever so that anyone can buy it and give it to a loved one and say I Love You...

The existing stone version was done. Not the Rod iron version. If Bill was to release the stone version with a blinking, light as a GLOW I think that would follow the Harbour lights Standards. Harbour Lights in the past has done many GLOWs that outdid the L.E.

This Light was located in the same place, but it is a totally different light. It was washed into sea. I feel that this light falls under their promise that no new light shall be produce unless it is produced as a L.E. first.

If Bill wants it to be available forever, make the GLOW later.
Alternatively, a WORST solution would be to make the Edition size 10,000.

How about this solution. Do something like the Anchor Bays. For just this special edition, the first 2,000 or even 4,000 have something different on it with a limited number. Then after it, make it a GLOW. Maybe some people could be added to the limited version or a music box with a sound of the flashing waves. Or better yet "Green Water"

Daniel

[This message has been edited by Daniel (edited 06-08-2002).]

DANIEL