After attending the last reunion I think one of the highlights was the cruise to see lighthouses that I couldn't see if I drove to a site. I would love to see a cruise, or maybe several options for cruises, at the reunion. I think that the cruise should take you to at least some places that you may only see during a "special" event like a reunion, so that you will have "special" memories. A Florida cruise to see the off shore skeletal towers and only lights visible from the water is what I would like. In the Great Lakes there is a variety of lighthouses that you can't get to via car, and this fact alone would be "special".

A thought to ponder. Why not have a "cruise" that goes from one land location to another. You can see lighthouses on the way, and can have landlovers tourist attractions also. I don't think that where you start is where you have to end. Recently we took a boat trip in the Juan de Fuca and got to see Burrows Island, which is only visable by water. This was something "special" for us, and I will remember it as much as I did the last reunion.

Even though we saw 32 lighthouses before, after & during the last reunion the one that I wished we had gotten to was Thomas Point. This was because I don't know if I will ever get a chance again to see this one (to many lighthouses, to little time). My idea on a reunion is make it "special", make it a trip of a lifetime, and make it something that only a dedicated collector, or affectionato will appreciate. Our first reunion was a very "special" event and I hope that the next will be equally as "special".