Quote:
I don't know what to tell you on this subject other than maybe the additional cost of shipping them to other than the US dealers is becoming cost prohibitive. Maybe the UK dealers just can't sell enough of them to make the investment in stock worthwhile.
I guess postage is and always will be an issue to the Non-US dealers. But what I don't get is, why that should be only effecting the LLOMs. I can get LE's etc. no problem. But LLOMs are like hen's teeth with the dealers. You would have thought they are on the whole cheaper to ship, because they are smaller.

The argument that not enough are sold is probably true. It is a shame that they are not advertised, supported etc. this side of the pond. I would have thought it a HUGE business opportuninty missed.

And the argument, I have heard before, that the British "just don't collect" is not true! There are US companies making money on this market selling collectables. Ask Franklin Mint. They are getting bigger and bigger here. (Not that I am keen on them, but it is an example!)

This is a curious market and no mistake!

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...