Despite all the joking around in this thread, the fact the "Three Sisters of Nauset (TSON)" is being made is great news, especially for us collectors in the New England area.

Before I got into Harbour Lights, many moons ago, I never knew the Three Sisters even existed. Now a replica of them will become part of my collection. The TSON are not gone but have been forgotten by many. They are located in a field not far from Nauset Light, but not near the water at all. If it wasn't for the Nauset Light, the TSON probably wouldn't get many visitors.

Like all of you, I will be anxious to see how the TSON will be presented by HL. I also figure this may open the door for some other partially-forgotten-about Cape Cod Lights like Wings Neck and Sandy Neck. AND, how about the better known Race Point? This piece is long over due.

I bet Chris and Maria down at Collector's World in Eastham are thrilled. They have a wonderful store and probably have the largest selection of current and retired HL's in the New England area. They sell for retail so if you are missing a piece, check with them.

Bravo, Harbour Lights!

smile Bob smile