Well Folks,

After looking at everyone’s post pertaining to this product, it looks as though we basically have a consensus of opinion.

But let’s try to put things into perspective:

• Harbour Lights is trying to broaden its client base. The only way to accomplish this is to try new and different products made available to entice potential customer.
• This just might be one definitive way to reach the desired objective. But I agree with the rest of you that the new “Barking Dog” should NOT have a HL Flag#. Using a FL Flag# should be sufficient.
• Most of us are getting a tad older and with age comes a built-in tendency to cling to the familiar way of doing thing. We “like what we like” and tend to resist change – especially one so dramatic.
• David is a world famous artist and sculptor. I firmly respect what he creates. But if I were so inclined along that line, I would visit Fantasy Land at Disney World. (Which I haven’t done. But hundreds of thousands of people love it.)
• Maybe the same thing will happen in this case.

I for one will purchase this piece from beyond the realm of reality for two reasons:

1. I want to keep my complete collection intact.
2. I am curious to handle it and see this creation in person.
3. I will probably display it in my unfinished basement.

bobo