Quote:
The one I most immediately would like to address was the comment about the “starving artist sale at the local Holiday Inn.”

David Winter is an internationally recognized Artist with a reputation for winning dozens of awards both from the National Association of Limited Edition Dealers, CIB and others. There are many Collectors of David Winter in both this country and abroad, who consider his work genius!
My use of the phrase "starving artists" was not meant to challenge the artistic ability of David Winter, who is held in high esteem by collectors world-wide. My use of that phrase was questioning the introduction of a fictional lighthouse into our treasured HL line.

I sincerely wish Harbour Lights great success in marketing such a fictional light to those who fail to recognize the true artistic value of a replica of an actual light over a fictional thing. It is my hope that this LE be sold out long before it can become part of a true HL collector's collection. If such fictional depictions become more frequent in the future, perhaps Harbour Lights should consider not using a tried and true HL# and use one with the prefix "F" for fictional.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: