On behalf of Tony Constantino:

“Barking Rocks”

I have had the opportunity to read your individual comments on the Collectors’ Forum and quite frankly am a bit surprised by several of them.

The one I most immediately would like to address was the comment about the “starving artist sale at the local Holiday Inn.”

David Winter is an internationally recognized Artist with a reputation for winning dozens of awards both from the National Association of Limited Edition Dealers, CIB and others. There are many Collectors of David Winter in both this country and abroad, who consider his work genius!

Here is a list of some awards:

NALED – Collectible of the Year -1987
NALED Manufacturer of the Year – 1987
Best Collectible – 1987
NALED Artist of the Year 1987
NALED Collectible of the Year - 1988
NALED Collectible of the Year – 1989
NALED Artist of the Year –1989

I do not have a more up to date reference at my desk.

Please take an opportunity to look at this sculpture closely; the detail is amazing and the story is the genius of a truly creative mind.

There is a reoccurring theme each time there is a new or different product or a change is made, change is not an act of desperation! I am pleased to report Harbour Light sales YTD are ahead of last year, we have added over 25 new Dealers since January and existing Dealers reported 2006 Christmas sales of Harbour Lights were the strongest of the last three years!

Why was “Barking Rocks” commissioned? It’s fun–it’s different and it’s good marketing. In order for the brand to grow, we need to share the Harbour Lights experience with a new audience, individuals who can appreciate the art of Harbour Lights, the amazing detail, fascinating story and a quality equal to none. We are privileged to have been able to work with an Artist with the talents of David Winter.

I do not feel the introduction of “Barking Rocks” is a “sin”. It is simply a departure from the norm. Hopefully, there will be some Collectors that will appreciate this sculpture and add it to their collections. We understood at its inception “Barking Rocks” would not appeal to every Collector, we simply wanted to use our talents to produce a work of art with a different story.

I can assure you, our Corporate Mission is to create authentic, finely detailed Replicas of existing Lighthouses or those Lighthouses that are “Gone but not Forgotten”. However, not to use the talented craftsmen, artists, sculptors and painters available to us and promote the Harbour Lights brand would be a waste and not in the best interests of the brand. The future is in our ability to attract new Collectors and Dealers!