Rich, I may drop my autoship because of the cost that hits me when 4 pieces come in at once. I still plan on buying all the releases no matter how many. I think in the past, before I had the autoship, I enjoyed the hunt. Going to different stores or different websites to see if I could find a two digit new release.

John, I think your LLOM totals are too low. But since we are only talking about LE's, I would leave out the GLOWs and LLOMs and just total the LE's.

I pretty sure 2009 had 20 LE releases(8 first half + 8 second half + 2 Society + 2 Store/Regional).

If HL is downsizing, I would hope no less then 18 for 2010. If that helps sales, maybe only 16 in 2011.

I don't think downsizing is going to help. Example: by making 2 less, HL now doesn't make a California and Maryland piece that they would have had room for if they had 20 releases. Those that buy them all will have to spend a little less, but many California and Maryland only buyers won't be buying anything and may then lose interest since there state were skipped.

Just my opinion !!!!!!!!

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.