Loon - And why would you be "bummed" about a lower issue quantity? You said in an earlier post that you might have to give up your autoship because of the costs(or something like that). I would think that you would be happy(as probably 95% of the existing collectors will be) if the number of issues is greatly reduced. By cutting back on the number of issues, it will be less for you to buy and less that you will missout on. I know that I will be very happy because: 1)I'm running out of room. 2)Money is also at an issue. 3)It's like throwing money down the drain with NO Secondary Market. 4)HLs was flooding the market with multiple issues to make up for dwindling sales causing collectors to give up in disgust. If you want quantity to be your reason to collect because you want to cherry pick what you want to buy then maybe try collecting Matchbox Cars or Baseball Cards. If you truly want to get the collector base back up for HLs, the quantity of issues must come back down so the novice collector will feel he/she has a chance and can afford to collect the LEs.

Rich