Several years ago I used to prepare a "Top 10 Stories" about Harbour Lights at the end of a calendar year.

I propose we ask for nominations in this thread and then I'll set up a poll asking members to vote on 3, thus selecting 10 from among the nominees named in this thread.

Please be brief in your nomination. 2-3 sentences is enough. Don't reply to others' nominations, don't comment on others' nominations.

Your nomination can be something positive or negative about Harbour Lights. I will reserve the ability to consolidate related items and reword nominations for consistency of style.

Nominations (this thread) will close January 2, 2007; a new discussion thread will be begun to allow those who wish to elaborate on why particular nominations should or should not be selected in the voting. That thread will be open for comments for a week.

Voting will follow the second week in January with the results of the voting posted about January 15 (results will not be able to be viewed until voting is completed.)

PLEASE ONE NOMINATION PER MEMBER.