Good morning, boys & girls! This message is coming to you from the Bay State where we are currently experiencing a lovely mixture of rain and wet snow. Fortunately, my end of the state is getting rain right now and we don't have to shovel that.

What's that you say? This is a topic about even another St. Augustine HL? Did they make one of those yet? Is that the one with the barber poll black and white stripes with a red roof on it? Does it come in various colors? Does it have a bridge included in the sculpture? Does it have a hot air balloon flying overhead? Does it have an Anchor Bay Boat tied up to it? Does it light up? How about, does it light up and rotate? Can you hang it on a Christmas Tree as an ornament and will it come with some ballast to hang on the other side of the tree so the tree won't fall over from the weight all on one side?

Ladies & Gentlemen! Harbour Lights is proud to announce the ever so exclusive St. Augustine Collection for St A lovers worldwide. Be the first in your neighborhood to own this latest addition to the St A's Collection. The first 3000 people who order this lovely addition to the St A's collection will receive a single digit flag#. Yes, Ladies & Gentlemen, every one of these coldcast lighthouse replicas will have a single digit Flag#! We will start with flag# 1 and continue through flag# 9. When we reach the highest flag# of 9, we will start back at flag# 1 again, and so on, and so on, and so on! What fun!!! And, a very special feature of the newest St A's light is it changes colors when you put it in the dishwasher, and every other one is actually a gold piece! And, every 1000th piece may have a certificate inside for a free entire St A's Collection! All you have to do is smash it on your sidewalk and look inside! What fun!

Bottom line: Buy it if you like it. If you don't want another St. Augustine in your collection, don't buy it. If you are really anal about having every LE made by Harbour Lights, whether you want it or not, buy it. If you are looking for an excuse to break the "I own one of every LE they ever made routine", this may be your chance. I bought some releases I have no use for, namely the Pagoda and the green man with the fig leaf holding the sign "Attention all boaters, don't look up when you pass underneath" (Colossus of Rhodes). I'm on autoship so I get one of each no matter what they are.

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: