...and maybe they could do a New Year's Eve light with confetti. A Valentine's lighthouse would be wonderful too. Cupid could be out on the parapet shooting arrows at prospective lovers. After that they could do an Easter light with the easter bunny hiding eggs for the lightkeeper's children. Oh, and I've forgotten St. Patty's Day. Lots of shamrocks and some green beer all around the keeper's house after a day of partying. Have I gone too far with this. Is anybody catching my drift. I think the reason that the fall Ft. Tompkins was so popular was because it hadn't been done before. It was a really neat idea. To do it every year would be a bit of an overkill. It wouldn't maintain the "special" quality that the first one had. Christmas is one thing, it's a special time of year uncomparable with any other time. But to do a halloween light every year? That seems to be a bit more of a moneymaker idea than anything else. Please understand I mean no disrespect to HL. I realize that there are a lot of big HL supporters here. I'm one of them. But if HL does this, they may want to look at my list for their next series.

In my humble opinion,
Jared