Quote:
Originally posted by SThompson:
Poor democrats versus rich republicans Dennis, just a little humorous stereotyping.

I hope Harbour Lights picks their locations so that they are vacationable (sp?), meaning lighthouses and things to do for the whole family. They should also be reasonably accessable, such as proximity to Interstates and good Airports.

imho

Sean,

I knew the democrats line was an attempt at humour.

Also, I was trying to be humourous when I daid Baltimore was in the South- technically it is, but not spiratually.

I also agree with the idea that any Reuniuon should be planned with the enjoyment of the event in mind, not trying to balnace it out for different parts of the country.

Your right about the Great Lakes point also- I made that point to my wife earlier today.

I still like Mombo's thoughts that maybe we don't need a gigantic Reunion with the expansion of the Regionals you get a chance for people to get together and not be such a large group.

There is only one undisputible fact in all of this- no matter what is done you can't please everybody so you should make sure to please yourself.

They've done a good job in the past and I'm sure whatever Harbour lights decides on the Reunion/ Regional issue it will work out. Hashing out ideas, gripes, etc can only help them make their decision.

Dennis