NELL merchandise has for sale the following collector pins and all are available immediately.Our 1st collector pin set comes in a jeweled case and contains a short history of each light and the following pins;S.E.Block Isle, Boston Harbor,Cholchester Reef, New London Ledge, Portsmouth Harbor and Portland Head.Our new and 2nd set (sans history) includes;Windmill Pt. Vt., Isle of Shoals N.H., Nubble Light (Cape Neddick) Me., Chatham, Ma., Beavertail, R. I., and Stratford Pt. Ct. The sets sell for $25. each or 2/$45.00 plus shipping. Individual pins of Eddystone, Hooper Straight,Waugoshance Shoals which was the H L Reunion Pin 2005, and the new NELL pin and lapel pin are $6.00 ea or 2/$10 mix and match plus shipping. We also have a huge selection of beautiful pewter pins (to numerous to list here). I am in the process of updating our web site, www.nell.cc and photos of the pins as some of the current fotos do not do the pins justice. Also, the 2nd set and new NELL pin are not on it at this time. For further info please contact me at regalhobo@msn.com All profits go to lighthouse preservation.

regalhobo
Tom K

:) :cool: