Quote:
Originally posted by Joanne:
I am not happy by the decision to let club members register early. My disappointment is based on my feeling that HL's thinks that club members are more deserving of attending than I am.

Joanne.]

Joanne, I don't think that the second part of your statement is necessarly true. I think that someone at HL made a decision (after the Legacy was mailed out) to reward the club members because of the changing role that the clubs have played in assisting at various trade shows and regional events, and perhaps as well, for what they will be asked to do at some point in the future. They will not be receiving the low edition numbers because of the early registration, we are not sure that anyone will be denied the ability to attend the reunion, nor does HL think that you wouldn't help out if you were asked to do so. I think the clubs are being offered a perk for past performance as a positive reinforcement, not as a negative message to anyone else. There was no perfect process to
implement this decision, they did the best that they felt that they could in a situation where some of the people would be unhappy with their decision. As others have pointed out, it's their reunion to run as best they can. I think that the company goes out of their way to give us the best time that they can when we get together, and that we should assume that the decisions that they make are for positive reasons. IMHO
Jim
Johnson

[This message has been edited by JimJohnson (edited 09-29-2000).]