Here is another interesting point that I have been pondering the last day or so. One that could have possibly happened considering the ear we have at Harbour Lights.

What if Harbour Lights had said "If you participate in the Collectors Forums, you will not have to phone in on the 14th to register. You will automatically be granted a spot at the reunion by virtue of being registered in the forums".

Would there have been negitive feelings or would there have been excitement and kudos for Harbour Lights?

I think there would have been some people upset because it wouldn't have been fair to everyone, particularly those not connected to the net, but I will bet that on the whole, there would have been a lot of happiness here in the forums.

Just another meaningless point to think about. Once again some people happy, some not.

There has to be a fair and equatable way to register everyone for the reunion. I wish someone knew what that was. If everything works right for the phone registration method, no misdirected calls, controversy, ect..., it is not a bad system. There are probably better, more fair ways however.

-Todd