1 - "A" - One Reunion. I'm looking foward to seeing all the Forum participants (from all over the country), and Chat people along with local LI area collectors who might attend.
2 - "D" - Maybe one per family but it's not really necessary. Would this discourage secondary sellers from bringing their "future in-laws to help finance their wedding"?
3 - "none of the above" - If you break up the Reunion into groups aren't you in effect, having seperate reunions?
4 - "none of the above" - shouldn't this be for collectors? I understand bringing the kids but are they collectors, and can you justify them taking a WACKO's spot? And are we just bringing kids to get additional gifts? That brings me back to one gift package per family - the Reunion gift is not for financing the trip or sending a kid to college!
5 - "none of the above" - I've never been to a Reunion and do not pretend to know whats best? HL has the experience, and I'll leave it to them to do what's best. They always manage to make some pretty good decisions.
6 - I just hope HL does not continue to delay the Reunion, or not have enough spots for my wife and I, and all my Forum and Chat friends who want to attend.

Sorry Rod, I know this does not help you survey compilation!

LONG ISLAND BOB