Overall it was a great time. Yes there were a few clitches. The music was too loud. During one of the meals our table could hear but not understand what was being said, speaker problem. Some of the meals were not stellar but hey, when you are dealing with such a large amount of people it is next to impossible to expect no problems, complaints, etc. One couple I met (non-connected) were expessing their dislike over one of the meals but were having a "great time". If you want haute cuisine you don't go to such a large event for it. Anything I don't have to cook is fine by me!

It was hard also to meet every "Connected Collector". I know I missed a few but once again given the numbers....coupled with the fact that I managed to miss the intro portion of the Friday night coffee/scrapbook/social hour graciously arranged for us it was in part my own fault.

This is one reason why attending some of the other events is so rewarding, Collector Shows, Regionals, etc. Smaller groups make it much easier to meet and socialize with fellow Wackos!