Hello,
We just arrived home happy, tired and exhausted Our time in Baltimore was wonderful. This is our second reunion and we can't wait for the third. I would like to say THANK YOU to John, Paul and Sean for all the extra tours that they hosted. I loved all the tours the best. I personally liked the Rhode Island Reunion better because the lighthouses were closer together and we got to see more with Harbour Lights. I wish our boat cruise could of come a little closer to the lights they took us too for better pictures. It was really a pleasure to meet the Connected Collectors in person. Hello Rip, Nana, Betty O, Mombo, Gail, Ladybug, John C and Sean. We also made many new friends with whom we exchanged addresses and phone numbers to keep in touch with. All the attendees were very nice and friendly. I was really sad the day we were leaving. The hotel had some problems but handled them well. A big thank you to all the Harbour Lights Crew! We can't wait to attend your next one. Hopefully the next reunion will be soon.