Truly a GREAT time as mentioned over and over above, better than I ever imagined. I really don't have a favorite memory, it was ALL fantastic. It was wondeful seeing old friends and meeting many new ones. I just wish I would have had more time to spend visiting with everyone, I didn't know if I was coming or going the entire weekend! I wanted to try to say goodbye to everyone but that was just impossible with the rush to get out. Anyways, thanks everyone for all the nice compliments and encouragement it really meant the world to me. In the rush to leave I even forgot to grab the sign that was above my display. I really wanted that to hang on my wall as a momento.

It sure was nice to get out of that Baltimore traffic around the stadium. I even made a wrong turn and ended up driving down railroad tracks (that explains the lack of traffic) until several very angry officers "gently whispered" to me where to get my car. And also the wrong turn, right into the stadium entrance!!! A quick u-turn, more gentle words from police and finally on my way out of the city! What a HOOT!!