What an awesome time we had! We arrived home at 10:00 p.m. totally exhausted. Today I'm barely functioning in my classroom The Youngers went all out as usual.

The cruise was fantastic - games, prizes, excellent narrator, unbelievable lunch, music, fellowship with collectors.

Our Hooper Strait reunion exclusive was over the top. Non-attendees will definitely want this piece. What a surpise to lift off the styrofoam top to discover that our Hooper Strait has a removable roof (where Bill put his signature) and tiny little rooms inside the lighthouse with furniture. This tops all the other lighthouses that Harbour Lights has produced.

Thumbnails, minis, Hooper Strait picture by Mark Sherman, keychain, duffle bag etc, etc.
were just some of the other "extra" goodies we received.

Another terrific surpise, for those of us that have attended all three reunions, was the clock we received at check in. We were greeted with a vocal "ding", "ding", "ding" and presented with a wall clock with a picture of Hooper Strait on it.

And what about those meals. We all left several pounds heavier!

There is so much to write about.... My lunch hour is over and the students are coming back in.