Should HL take a poll to see exactly how many people will commit to attending the next
reunion? and Should that poll contain a choice of locations or should HL make that decision prior to the poll? I think that you have the cart in front of the horse Bob. Seems like HL should ask "If we have the reunion in XXXXX, will you attend.-YES

Should the HL Collector's Society be given first refusals on reunion reservations?
As Rod points out, I think that you were suppose to be a member to attend before since it was announced in a Legacy. Since the website, I think that most of the people here had more up to date information, but I still think that most people who attended were members.-YES

Should folks who have attended previous reunions be given any special treatment? No, I think a phone in lottery is the fairest way to determine a cut off, if one is necessary.

How many tickets should be made available for the next reunion?-I would like to see everyone who would like to go get to attend.
If you can solve the place where everyone can eat together, then everything else can be repeated in smaller groups.

Should people be allowed to bring their children to the next reunion?-YES, this is the Harbour Lights family.
Jim
Johnson