I imagine a few of the folks at Harbour Lights read the information on the CF. I would like to know your feelings on "pre-selling" the reunion. Please leave your thoughts on the following questions:

Should HL take a poll to see exactly how many people will commit to attending the next reunion?

Should that poll contain a choice of locations or should HL make that decision prior to the poll?

Should the HL Collector's Society be given first refusals on reunion reservations?

Should folks who have attended previous reunions be given any special treatment?

How many tickets should be made available for the next reunion?

Should people be allowed to bring their children to the next reunion?

That's enough questions for now. Here are my replies:

HL should take a poll so that they will have a "ballpark figure" on how many people will attend.

I think the location should be chosen by the folks from HL. That decision is theirs.

I believe the HL Collector's Society should have first refusals on reunion tickets.

People who have attended one or both reunions should have first choice at tickets.

I would say at least 1000 tickets but no more than 1500 tickets.

Harbour Lights is a family business so collectors attending the reunion should be allowed to bring their family if they so desire and are lucky enough to secure that many tickets.

Lets hear from you on your thoughts regarding the above questions.

Bob