I was the proud winner of the "Authentic Lighthouse Bulb from the Cabo Busto Lighthouse in Spain." I remember seeing it earlier in the weekend on display with all the other prizes and thinking how great it would be if I could win it. When they called my name, I was stunned. I just couldn't believe I had won. The bulb was still available, so I stumbled up to the table and picked it up without even having to think about whatever else was still there. I was very careful, though, I didn't want to drop it and break it after Nancy Younger had brought it back all the way from Spain. Paul Brady was nice enough to take my picture holding it and then I walked back to my table. My tablemates (Hi Rhonda) were kind enough to take a few pictures of me, as well. After I placed it carefully down, I noticed that my hands were shaking. I guess that shows how thrilled I was. I've fulfilled my dream of having a piece of an actual lighthouse. My husband is going to build some kind of stand so that I can display it. I've been trying since to find out something about the lighthouse that held my bulb, but so far no luck. If anyone knows anything about it please let me know.