Welcome Stainz,

You are not alone as we are all "addicted" to some sort of degree (some more than others).

After window shopping around for awhile and reviewing the various brands of lighthouse replicas (a few years back), I became "hooked" to HLs. I just simply love these things. In the past 2 years, I have become "really" hooked as my collection is following an exponential curve. Since then, the credit cards are now official "high level nuclear waste" waiting to be sent to Yucca Mountain in NV for disposal as they have been used so much that they have melted beyond recognition.

And as for HOT DOGS, or "Hot Dawgs", as properly pronouced around the NYC metro area, here is another addiction of mine. I can't wait to have one for snack as soon as I get home from work today! Dang, now my mouth is watering....(Gotta luv those Coney Dawgs)

The only problem I have run into with my HL addiction is that I can no longer afford to support my other collections at the same time. Truly, HL rules.... so I guess the Olympic Pins, and Star Wars collections will soon be ceasing. It has become a fine balancing act.

As for a cure, I don't think there is any; (and I don't wish to be cured as I love these fine lighthouse replicas). They are as good as a tasty Hot Dog!!

Welcome to the world of bliss.

Christopher

-Christopher
"CAVR"