Thanks, gang, for the kind welcome here. Sadly, I couldn't work in the yard - or on my comotose car - due to the rain here in C.A. (central Alabama) Friday or Saturday, so I started calling H-L dealers... I needed to stay around the house. After all, one of those orders could be delivered by Friday - maybe Saturday if they used RPS/FEDEX... I found several more I didn't have... a little discount, add the ST & shipping, and I could have bought them locally for less! Oh yeah, no one had those...

Ahh, hot dogs, indeed - my Sunday dinner! I needed to lose weight. Actually, I am reminded of that great TV show, 'Married With Children'. Al, the father, was attempting to raise the funds to send his daughter Kelly to a beauty pagent by selling his blood. His son Bud looked down on his glassy-eyed father sitting on the couch, bestooned with bandaids on both arms, and said "Don't forget, dad, the brain hides a pint!".

Seriously, thanks for the welcome... I am sure I will enjoy this 'hobby'. I am also quite certain where my next vacation will be... NC, if we can hitch hike that far...

John (aka Stainz)

PS I am a retired college teacher. I am considering having my teacher's retirement check forwarded to the local H-L dealer...