Sunday was just about as crazy as Saturday at Sandy Hook. I don't know how many hundreds more came through our doors but the keepers quarters were crowded all day. It seemed to be a little slower especially in the morning but by the afternoon those who were looking for their 11th stamp started pouring in.
I was a bit tired from giving 8 tours the day before, not sleeping at home and this nasty cold I have. But, I did manage to give at least another 6 tours. You begin to loose track after taking so many people up the light. Suprisingly enough, I can still walk and talk today.
Everyone had a great time, both the volunteers and participants. I even had a special surprise, my best friends parents who are like a second mom and dad to me showed up at Sandy Hook yesterday afternoon looking for their "daughter" and their 11th stamp.
Now I'm just looking forward to getting my pictures back and a bit of rest.
Hopefully(and it sounds most likely) this event will happen again next year so that those of you who missed all the fun of the challenge can join us. And if you don't want to give it a try for both days, it can be done in 1. We had 1 couple complete the trip on Saturday at Sandy Hook and almost another dozen finished in 1 day at Tinicum.

shirin

Shirin