Well I'm looking forward to renewing friendships in person with all the fine folks I met at the Providence Reunion in 1998. I'm especially looking forward to buying Paul Brady a "Chivas" to thank him for introducing me to my new HL Dealer, Bayside Treasures.

It will be great to talk with Saint John, Fred, Paul, Sean, and many of the other originals from the old "AOL Chats". It will be great to meet the new members of the HL Family of Friends that I've come to know through this Forum, especially my buddy Randy Kremer who was a tremendous help with some of those hard-to-find HLs.

Lorna and I will be arriving by car. I figure it will be easier to haul all those Hooper Straits home that way. It would be nice if HL decided to ship them to our home instead. I will bring two cameras, my new Olympus Digital and my Pentax IQ Zoom 200. I think I may leave the Canon A-1 at home.

Time marches on and soon October will be here before you know it. I don't want to wish my life away so I hope to have a great spring and summer and see all of you in Baltimore this fall.

Bob