Art,

I just completed a series of email with Zina at Harbour Lights

Here is the gist of those emails- the decision on the early Registration was made by Bill himself. I t was done to reward all the hard work done by these organizations and to make it easier to register people on the 14th.

It also was stated after i made a remark stating that maybe I should do as you suggested- join now to be able to register. I was told that would not work. The reason given for not making an announcement about the early registration was so that there would not be a slew of new club members whose only reason for joining was to avoid the registration project.

I understand your position.

I am pleased that I was given a direct response to my queries. I will never be completely comfortable with the manner in which it was done, but I'm basically done with this topic.

We can go round and round about it. It won't change the policy, it won't change anyone's perception of the policy and all it will accomplish is infighting.

I'm not sorry I responded to the first post about this . I continue to be displeased, but satisfied that our displeasure has been noted and that hiopefully a repeat of this type of situation will not occur.

Dennis